Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Quick update

Just to fill you in- I went to the Dr. today in the hopes that I'd have a baby. The Dr. checked me and I was almost a 5. He said that if I was more than a 5 that he'd let me go to the hospital. That isn't what I wanted to hear. I did test positive this time around on my group B step test so I do need to have some antibiotics in me 4 hours before I deliver. I usually have a baby in just over an hour so that really doesn't work for me. It needs to be a scheduled delivery. I go back in on Thurs. and so I'm hoping that I'll be a 6 and then it will be a must for me to be in the hospital- having a baby! I just can't do this emotional mind game for too much longer! My kids are so excited to have Mayci come so they can play with her! Madison said yesterday "Mom, come jump on the tramp with us so the baby can just fall out!" If only it were that easy! Not much longer and we'll have some pictures for you! I hope that everyone is enjoying the great weather right now! Today we are in the 60's. I love Boise weather!

1 comment:

Tara Mc said...

Oh Marisa, thats just not fun. Hope things go great for you. As far as your weather, can I come stay with you? We got clear up to almost 40 yesterday- with the wind blowing. Thanks for the update, we're thinking about you guys.