Mayci getting ready to leave the hospital. Check out her long, skinny legs and arms!
Well, as you can see Mayci is beautiful! Her dad thinks the world of her and loves to take lots of pics of her. He doesn't like the big bows on her head though. It covers up her beautiful hair and I kinda have to agree a little bit. She's just precious without all the frill right now! Just wait, Justin will have lots of things for his princess to wear. I know how he works! He's a sucker for cute girls! I know!!!! We'll have more pics later! Right now we're just taking time to enjoy her!





4 comments:
She is precious! I can't get over how cute her hair is! She is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see her in person! I know Kaylee & Mayci will be great friends & Cousins! Cute Cute!! I am glad that you are both doing so great! Love Ya!
Macyi is adorable! That picture of her on Justin's chest is so cute, she looks very content. Congrats!
Wow, I think the wait was worth it. Mayci is just beautiful. What a blessing that everything turned out okay. We can't wait to come and see you all.
Congrats! I am so glad everything is okay! It is worth the wait in order to bring her home. she is beautiful and I love all of that hair. Miss you!
Talya
Post a Comment