What television show or movie did you want to be in when you were little? Saved by the Bell
*Which character or star? Kelli
*Most embarrassing moment your friends wont let die? Me, have an embarrassing moment? I never have embarrassing moments!
*Your proudest moment or accomplishment? It's hard to pick one- Marrying Justin, having 4 wonderful kids, and all of the times I had a better time in my swim meets. I could keep going.
*What adult did you have a crush on when you were little? I remember having a Sunday school teacher that had just come home from his mission. He was pretty cute- couldn't tell you his name though now!
*What habit or personality trait do you have of your mother or father? I believe that both my parents gave me the habit of being involved in anything possible. We were always busy doing something and that's still my life now.
*What did you want to change your name to when you were little? I don't think I ever wanted to change my name- I had a pretty original name.
*What three adjectives would someone from high school or middle school use to describe you? athletic, decisive, bossy??
*What hairstyle, cloths, or accessories did you rock back in the day when it was cool? I'm sure I tried all of it- I did do the units- mom made them all, banana clips, tall bangs, perms, jelly shoes, hirrachi sandals- any of it!
*What job did those long annoying surveys in school say you would be good at? I can't remember- my attitude was I'll do what I want to do, no one is going to tell me what to be good at. I really only wanted to be a mom and wife!!
*And what did you try to make the test result outcome be? I've done a good job at doing what I want- thanks to my husband!!! I'm working on being a great mom and wife
*What made you laugh harder than you have ever laughed before? Lately it's been my kids. Braydon is a great joke teller and the girls are always saying the silliest things. Just watching my kids reactions to life can be pretty funny!
*Favorite memories about hanging out with your best friends? I remember hanging out in some dirt trails down from our house and spending lots of time in the big trees down there. Riding bikes stands out too. We loved playing night games and when we got into high school, we'd still get together and play sports or card games.
*Whats the most trouble you have ever gotten in with your parents? * I know there's been a dozen or more times that I got in trouble- the most was when my friend Amy and I were babysiting and we got something all over the couch and floor and weren't very good. We lied about some things (details are gone) but we weren't to see each other for a week I think. We still tried to spend time together and kept lying to our parents. We got caught every time! I'm not so good at lying!
*What was your 5 year plan after high school? I wasn't quite sure what I wanted. The thought of being in the olympics was in my mind but had the feeling that I'd probably serve a mission or be married within 5 years. The whole college thing scared me!
*And last but not least... What is your 5 year plan now? To get Justin home from work, move to Bear Lake with our family and spend time traveling with our 5 kids!!!
I tag.... Brittany, Natalie and Caprice
Cal & Brock
2 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment