Madison's group did so good! Everyone commented on this routine and said that they were the best ones! I agree! It was so fun to watch the girls dance. Before the recital, the girls kept saying how nervous they were. After the recital, they couldn't stop talking about how much fun it was for them. They wanted to do it all again. It's kind of fun to see that excitement in little girls in cute little dance outfits. We had a fun night.





3 comments:
Wya to Go Madison! Her group did a great job! I enjoyed watching their dances- I don't get to dance recitals at my house ;)
I was really bummed because I tried to video this routine through my camera and it was blurry the whole time. Thanks for posting so I could see what it looked like without the blur! They did great!
She did wonderful! What company do you go to? Did you see our costumes!?!?! I want to switch to yours! Madison was so beautiful!!! Great Job!!!
Post a Comment