Not Dead yet! Close though! Life has been a little bit crazy at our house. I really thought that my December was going to be pretty easy going- I didn't have anything planned when December started except for a piano Christmas party. For some reason, last week and this week have become completely chaotic! It did snow the first part of this week and my kids have stayed plenty busy with playing outside. I'm close to being done with Christmas gifts. Just trying to finish some last minute things (not really last minute- last month would be a better way to put it!) Funny how things take longer to do than what you had planned. I hope that you are having a great holiday season and you are getting some time with your family! I'm hoping to post about some fun things we've done the last little bit before this weekend is over.
2 comments:
Ris,
I'm glad to see you were able to find time to post something! I love to see new pics of the kids because well that's the only way I get to see them so thanks for posting some pictures. You are a great Mom, and a great big sister! I love ya tons Ris! I hope things slow down for you a bit!
I can't believe how quick the kids are growing. Once Matt is done with school hopefully we wont be tied down as much and can come visit. I love reading updates so keep them coming when you can. We love you guys Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment