Thursday, December 18, 2008

Just had to share


I thought that I'd share some cute pictures I saw as I was working at my computer tonight! Enjoy! (I don't know why this post has these words underlined and it's way too late to try and fix the problem!)

Kenzie and Brighton are pretty good friends. They try and hang out with each other at least once a week. They do spend lots of time at school with each other. They decided one time to try and learn how to play battle ship. I think they ended up just filling in their boards with all of the colors in AB patterns (it's a kindergarten thing. We do alot of AB patterns around our house!!!)

This is my silly girls. They have a friend, Sarah, that comes over and plays alot. They are all very creative and find the funniest things to do. Mayci seems to be dragged into a lot of the crazy things they come up with!

I just love this little girl! I think this was a month ago! I will try and post more since today she turned 9 months old! How wierd is that? She can't be that old yet. I'm not ready to loose the whole baby stage! It's been so much fun this time around!


2 comments:

Brittany said...

Are those to cute teeth Mayci has? So Adorable!! Don't your kids remind you of all the silly things we did as kids?? That is fun to see they have such a good imagination!!

Unknown said...

Isn't it nice when they can use the real baby in their games. Your girls will be great mommies.