This group was just dang cute! They keep watching their teacher off to the side! When I get the tap dance on here you'll see how much they relied on their teacher and they couldn't see her at first. Kenzie did a good job anyway! I'm a little on the tired side right now. I'll download more fun videos tomorrow. Hmmmm, maybe not tomorrow! We have our big piano Christmas party in the morning. 8:30 AM! Yes I'm crazy but we are having pancakes for our party. It will be fun and the kids are all performing a Christmas song. I'm kind of excited for it! Later tomorrow, I think my parents and little brother Chris are coming for a day to visit! We're going to try and get some carolling in as well.
I'm begining to think I won't have all the time I thought I was going to have this holiday break to accomplish all that I want to accomplish. My list of cleaning is long (and keeps getting longer) and I think I have a few other lists of things to get done as well. Too bad you can't make a list of pounds lost and check them off to do in a 2 week break! Oh well, I'll have to live with a 2 month goal!
Watch for more fun videos/posts to come before the fat man in the red suit makes it to our house!





4 comments:
Great Job Kenzie! So cute! Hey your brother Chris sang a duet at our Church last week- they did a great job!
I miss Kenzie so much! Thanks for sharing the video! It was fun to watch! She did great! I love this age group! They are so much fun to watch! Both of your girls are beautiful! Perfect job ladies!!
They all looked so stinking cute.
SOOOOOO CUUUUUUTTTTEEE!! Kenzie ande Madison are just adorable little ballerina's!! I can't wait for Kaylee to big enough to do that!! Thanks for sharing the videos! They are great!! I am impressed!!
Post a Comment