Braydon is 9 years old today! I can't believe that it's been that many years ago that I was trying hard to keep that boy inside me! Justin's sister,Amber, got married on December 17 that same year. I wasn't due until January 20 so I didn't think I had to worry! The Dr. was worried though. The week before the wedding I was already dialated to a 3. The week of Christmas I had an appointment and the dr asked if I had my Christmas shopping done! I had orders to stay down and take it easy! We were living in Logan at the time and had plans to make it to both parents house over the holidays. That didn't happen! Justin's brother, Tyler, came to stay with us the day after Christmas while his parents headed off to California for Amber's open house. As we were out grocery shopping, I had a handful of contractions. It worried Tyler pretty bad. We went and talked to Justin and work and decided we ought to go in and check what's going on. We got in there around 12:30 pm and checked- I was at a 5 1/2. So, they broke my water and 1 hour later we had him! He was only 7'11" and the delivery was very smooth! A few drugs in my IV but the rest was natural! He was such a great baby and he is still an amazing boy!
He has changed so much this past year. I see alot of his dad in him. He does have a temper but he is also so soft hearted! He will still give his mom a hug. Even in front of his friends!! He can be pretty competitive- especially with his brother. He loves to be outside and playing- anything! He is great to play with his sisters and has even changed a few diapers of Mayci's! He can remember jokes. Even make up his own. Where that came from, I don't know! He is a great reader and loves math. His teachers have a hard time coming up with something to talk about at parent teacher conferences. He is good at almost everything he does. Even piano has been easy for him. He loves to memorize his songs. Even if he doesn't have to. He has been blessed with many talents and I am grateful that my Heavenly Father has sent this angel into my life. It's just hard to believe how fast they are growing up and it won't be long and he'll be taller than me! I'm glad I get to be his mom! Happy Birthday Braydon!!!





2 comments:
Happy Birthday Brayden!!
Pretty soon your kids will out of Primary and you'll wonder how that happened as fast as it did!
Hope Brayden had a great birthday.
Post a Comment