(Yes, we did just have a birthday a week ago. These birthdays were'nt planned very well. The kids didn't cooperate on the matter either though. They wanted into this family faster than I planned).
My oldest is now 11 years old! He managed to only come 2 weeks early. He was also my biggest baby- 8'11". It was a terrible labor- It started at 6 am (induced) and he was born at 11:53 on January 2. No we didn't have the new year baby. I had to push for 45 minutes. I don't think that I knew what I was doing. We got it taken care of finally. It really wasn't that bad of a labor but compared to all of my others, it was the longest. He was a good baby from day one and I am glad that I have such an amazing helper in my house. He loves to read- alot. He is always up to a challenge and is so good at making friends. He started taking piano lessons in February last year and he has become an outstanding piano player. He learns very quick which makes my job easy as his teacher. I absolutely wouldn't trade him for anything, even on his bad days! (If I traded him, who would babysit the other 4 kids for me?)
Here are a few tidbits about Austin. (Thanks Debbie for doing this on your blog. I thought it was a cute idea & so I borrowed it!)
Name: Austin J Pugmire
Age: 11
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Animal: Horse
Favorite Number: 19
Favorite Letter: S
Favorite TV Show: Doesn't watch TV
Favorite Movie: Harry Potter- any of them
Favorite Toy: Rubix Cube/Light Saber
Favorite Ice Cream: Oreo
Favorite Sport: Football
Favorite Breakfast: cereal
Favorite Dinner: Ribs
Favorite Dinner Restaurant: sizzler
Favorite Snack: Cookies
Favorite thing to do inside: Play the Wii
Favorite thing to do outside: play army/spy
Favorite Song: National Anthem/ Buy me a rose
Favorite Vacation: Disneyland
What do you want to be when you grow up? CIA
What do you want to drive when you turn 16? Lamborghini
If you could change your name, what would it be? Cody
If you could buy anything, what would it be? His Dream house





1 comment:
Austin's such a good kid. I'm gonna have to find out who he is rooting for in the Superbowl this year and root for the other team just to razz him!
Post a Comment