Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Look what I got mom!

Mayci spent all of lunchtime today playing with the jar ring. She figured out how to put it in her mouth like this and it looked like she had one of those funky lip rings. Kenzie and I just laughed at her while she kept playing with it. I could tell that she was trying to bite on it and flip it up at the same time.
She had a hold of it pretty good and could move it around good too with just her teeth and tongue. After a little bit, she thought it was a game because I kept trying to get a picture and she kept biting it and this is the picture I would get.

A LIP RING!
This was the picture I was trying to get. How funny is this? She would just sit there for a little bit and with her hands out like that, it was almost like she was doing a magic act. It was a 'Ta-Dah' moment. I should have gotten it on video!


3 comments:

Celeste said...

Hey..loved getting your post! I am just getting started, so taking my time figuring out what I wanted. Loved seeing your comment about "Whacky Six" I still remembered when it was called "Hokie Six" in Logan and you had the game at your house (so did we...but we never played it till then) and it is our favorite game as a family by far--but watch out--the kids are just as crazy when they play it!
Celeste

Bunnell's said...

So cute! She is getting so big!

Brookie said...

why do our babies have to grow up so fast?!?! this seriously makes me so sad:(