Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Catching up


This is what happens when you live at our house! We run around crazy until it's time to stop and eat. Once you sit down, you're so tired that you can't keep your eyes open to eat! I do have to admit, it was about 7 pm when I finally got around to feeding her.
Our days have been so crazy the last few weeks. I had no intentions of neglecting my blog or many other things in my life lately. I just decided to prioritize some things the last little bit. My kids got to be at the top of my list. I'm trying to catch up on some cleaning that needs done too. I've already started my spring cleaning since it's been awhile since I've done some serious cleaning. My theory with 5 kids (mostly Mayci's fast little hands) is I can clean it all later! It's just really hard on my personality to let my house get any kind of clutter in it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, I need to do some catching up on my blog. You guys have been busy. It was great reading all of your new posts. You have such a cute and energetic family.