Tonight on our drive into town, this was a conversation my kids had:
Madison: Do you remember when it was summertime and we would take trips all of the time all over the place?
Austin: Yes.
Madison: We got to have snacks and watch movies. That was just so much fun. I wish it was summer already.
Braydon: Yeah (sigh). Those were the days!!!!!
(My kids can't be that old. Either that or we live a really boring life lately. Maybe we just don't travel enough for their taste. I agree- we should travel more)
It goes on-
Madison: Maybe I can have my birthday next year in Paris. Can I mom?
Me: That would be fun.
Kenzie: Can I have mine in Paris too?
Me: I could go for that.
Austin: No, you need to have it in Hawaii!
Me: I wouldn't complain about Hawaii.
Kenzie: Can I go to Hawaii too for my birthday?
(I don't think kids ever have a problem dreaming. If only we as adults could dream like kids could dream. How different would our world be?)
Cal & Brock
2 years ago





1 comment:
Can we have a birthday invite if you celebrate in Hawaii? :)
Post a Comment