Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I have another reader

Last week, I had been helping the kids get homework done and getting dishes taken care of. All of the kids had made it to their rooms and I was cleaning up the office when I realized that I hadn't seen or heard Mayci for a little bit. That's when I went into the front room to see this-





She had pulled all of the books out of the Library bag and was looking through all of them. One book in particular she liked. It was full of colors and she'd turn the pages, get to the end of the book and turn it back to the begining and start over again. I like to sit down and read with the older girls and lately I've had Mayci on my lap when we read. She's kind of hooked on books! I guess that's a good thing. That Mayci is too darn smart! I think we have our hands full with her being our caboose. I love her to pieces though!!!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

What fun posts and pictures! You stayed up WAY late! But thanks, it was worth it! :) I love what Madison wrote in her journal! :) Kaylee loves books too...she likes to turn the pages, not really too interested in looking at the pages yet! :)