Last Wednesday was such a fun and crazy day for us! The kids didn't have school on Thursday or Friday so all of the parties took place on Wednesday. (At some point when the kids were starting school, I must have signed up to help with parties and I didn't pay much attention to what parties I volunteered for. Note to moms of kids almost in school- Don't sign up to do all of the parties for all of your kids. It makes for a hectic day sometimes. That's one of my weaknesses though. I want to be to everything. I feel bad when I find out there was a party and I didn't go! I'll have to work on that. Until then, I'm going to live life and have fun doing it!)

Yes, this isn't the best picture but this was Kenzie when we came home for lunch. I thought this picture summed up our day! I didn't rotate the picture on purpose. I thought that it was funny she took a self portrait this way! We didn't have a lot of time for lunch but she somehow managed to get my camera when I wasn't looking and in about 2 minutes time, took a whole bunch of pictures!

Kind of goofy!

This would be the longest time Mayci got out of her carseat for the day. Mayci has a fettish with dish towels. She likes to get them out of the drawer and put them on her. Mostly on her head and then crawl around the house with them on her. I wonder if she has seen me put a towel on my shoulder while doing dishes and she thinks that's just what you do with them. It's kind of cute and I'll try and get it on video soon!

After lunch, we headed back to the school to be to Braydon's Valentine party. After stopping by to that really quick (we were only needed for the food for that party), we headed to Madison's party. Madison gets excited very easy so when we showed up, the excitement level of her day went even higher! As you can see, Madison loves Hannah Montana. Her Valentine box is decorated with Hannah Montana. It's fun to see what kids get excited about. The room mother for the 1st grade class was good to make sure the kids had healthy food. We had a fruit tray, crackers with cheese and meat and some yogurt. I loved that party!!

This would be Madison's teacher for 1st grade. I think that Madison is just loving 1st grade. She is thriving and her teacher is good to encourage Madison in so many ways. They both have similar personalities and I love watching the 2 of them together.

This was Mayci after all of our school parties. She had been in her carseat for most of the day. The only time she got out was when we were in Braydon's class for his party. He loves to have Mayci in class with him. He'll take her around to all of the kids and mostly just show her off. Braydon is good with Mayci.
We started our Wednesday out in the Kindergarten class. Q & U were having their wedding and it was such a fun morning for the kindergarteners. Mayci and I spent the entire morning hanging out with 5 and 6 year olds.

Mayci did a great job and slept through the whole Q & U wedding. She was very pleasant the entire time we were in Kenzie's class.

Here's my adorable Kenzie. She was up so early last Wednesday and all dressed in her church dress ready for the wedding. She wanted her hair all done up nice so we had fun getting ready before school. Her class has a very creative mom come in and do crafts every week. This is a picture of her LoveBug. All the kids put their Valentines in each kids LoveBug and they had bugs bustin' at the seams! It was a cute party!

Here is Q & U just after being married. A few of us mom's helped get the wedding cake ready and the sparkling cider. We also helped write the vows for the cute letters that were wed! I'll have to get the vows and tell you how silly it was. The letters had to make their "QU" sound after being wed together. After the wedding, the kindergartens got to celebrate by doing the Chicken Dance! It was a wonderful way to start our Valentine Celebrations!

This is Baylee and McKenzie after having cake and dancing. Aren't kindergarteners just so dang cute? Oh, all of the kinders got to pick a letter that they wanted to be. They made flags and cheered by saying their letters' name. How smart are those teachers?
(I didn't have any pictures of the boy's for the day. We didn't go to Austin's class. I guess when you are in 5th grade, you are too old for Valentine parties. I'll admit, I went to Braydon's class party but only to visit with the other mom's. It was my social time! )
No comments:
Post a Comment