Thursday, February 12, 2009

Anyone wanna dance?

This is the cutest video ever!!! Of course, it does have my kids in it so I am a little biased (sp?). We were all hanging out in the front room about a month ago and the girls started to dance. We looked over and saw Mayci jamming out with the girls and thought it was sooooo adorable! Mayci has quite the personality and it doesn't take her long to copy what her siblings are doing. She does this head shake and for awhile, we thought she was saying no. We realized that she was trying to jam out to some music. (I have to add in here that Madison and Kenzie aren't too bad at dancing either. There are a few moves that made me laugh watching the older girls dance.) What fun memories we have of these 3 girls and they are just getting started!

4 comments:

Jamie H. said...

SO CUTE!!! What fun...and what adorable girls!!

Ron and Debbie said...

What a cute video! Thanks for sharing it with us!!!! I have seen some of Kenzie and Madison's moves in our class but I loved seeing your little one joining in! Too cute!

Brittany said...

So cute...she is a natural!! This is such a fun age, huh!?!?

Stuck on U said...

SERIOUSLY that was way to cute. they are adorable. gotta love Hannah Montana. that really was the cutest video i have ever seen. what fun girls..