
I just had to add this cute little one of Mayci! Her hair is getting longer. Not fast enough though. She has all this baby hair sticking up in weird places! I think she's now 9 1/2 months old. I don't really count with this one! The first kid I could have told you how many days old he was. The 5th kid changes things. We're lucky to remember to get her fed! She just cut her 5th tooth on Friday. We've had 3 earaches since October- she's taking after her oldest brother. She knows how to squeal, especially when her siblings are holding her and she just wants to be down. She is getting good at standing and will even walk a little around furniture. It won't be long and she'll be all over the place. She learned how to shake her hed no and thinks it's funny to do when the kids ask her a question. Bath time is still a favorite of hers and she still does a great job sleeping all night long. She'll go to bed at 8 or 9 and sleep until 8 or 9 (as long as no one wakes her up. It's rare that the other kids leave her alone.)

Why do kids like the door stops on the wall? All of my kids pulled the stops off and I had forgotten about it until Mayci had one in her hand/mouth the other day. It's funny how quickly you can forget about the little things you have to do with a little one in your house. Mayci is quick too. She catches on to things so fast and will copy everything we do. What fun Mayci has been in our family.
5 comments:
She is getting big. She does have quite the hair. It is cute. The earache thing doesn't sound fun. You are lucky to have an all night sleeper. I am trying to get mine to do that. ANy hints? Oh I keep thinking I need to bring your game back but it hasn't happened. I will try to get it there in the next couple days.
She is so sweet! I can't believe how fast the time flies. It seems like you were just pregnant with her a couple of days ago! I was wondering if I sent my daughter over, if you could get her to sleep like that at night? She is 7and still gets up 2-3 times!!
I figured out you can glue the rubber parts on and they stay pretty well. Your Christmas picture is adorable.
Mayci is so cute! I couldn't help playing with her the other day when I was supposed to be listening to you! I know Becca loves to hold Mayci when she cans; although Mayci isn't always interested in that! :)
I can't believe how big she is getting and how all the other kids have changed I remember when Matt and I used to babysit when there was only two of them and how little they were. Its true what they say the older you get the older old is.
Post a Comment