I tried getting her to stand and this was all I got! She must have had that feeling of "Does this diaper make my butt look fat?" that morning. Maybe another day!
We have such fun Sunday activities. We usually always have Adam over to our house and we start up a few games with the kids. Card or board games are the usual things we do. For some reason though, 2 weekends ago the kids thought that a pillow fight was a must to do. They came in and gave Justin about 2 minutes warning and then the fight began. Justin puts up with it pretty good and is pretty mellow to start out. Then his competetiveness comes out and it's "WATCH OUT KIDS" time. The problem is, Justin is usually smarter than the kids. The kids did manage to get all the pillows on their turf and so Justin had to strategize with the girls on how to win this fight. I missed a minute or two of the fight and when I came back out, the boys were in the bathroom with the door locked. They were obviously planning some kind or retaliation.
Justin motioned for me to come and help and the second the boys unlocked the door, we got the handle and turned it! Those 3 boys started screaming like girls and pushed on the door (like girls). Justin and I pushed too (I was worried our door was going to break. No broken doors this time around). We got the door opened and there was nowhere to run except... you guessed it. The TUB!
Justin has this way of making our Sunday afternoons, not so Sabbath like! He tickled the boys until they started screaming they were going to wet their pants! I thought it was great because they were already in the tub. They could have wet their pants and I wouldn't have cared! The girls and I just sat and laughed at the whole fight taking place!





3 comments:
Mayci is sooo cute. Those leggings are great!! It was nice to see you today.
How cute...I have similiar leggings for Ella. I love a good tickle fight too.
Oh, she looks so cute in the leg warmers!! The whole pillow fight business is just too funny!
Post a Comment