Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hula Hoop anyone?

I know she's a little young to learn this but we thought we'd give it a try. Well, really she was the one that wanted to give it a try.


Maycie watch Kenzie do this for a few minutes and then grabbed the other one that was on the floor and decided she wanted to see if she could do it too. She really did try and she would have gotten it if the darn hoola hoop wasn't so big! I didn't get many good shots because Mayci moves way to fast when I pull my camera out!


I got a few other fun pictures of Mayci that day. It's hard to not take pictures of her she is so dang cute. Her facial expressions have been very fun lately. She just moves too fast for me to get all of the pictures that I want to get of her. I don't see her in the same spot very often!
"Mom? How's my belly looking? How come I can't see my toes?"
She just realized that she can play with her belly and her belly button. I caught her lifting her shirt a lot the other day!

What else is there to say except for SHE'S DANG CUTE! I love her little smile!

No comments: