Yes. That is correct! Braydon's team is undefeated!!! Braydon has pitched in every game so far. He is only allowed to pitch 6 innings a week. So, he usually gets to pitch 3 innings a game. Last nights game was so fun. Braydon pitched his 3 innings and the first inning, he got 4 up and 3 out. He walked the first batter. The second inning he got 3 up and 3 down. Struck them all out. The 3rd inning he got 4 up, 3 out. The first batter he struck out. the other 3 hit the ball but the team got them out at 1st or 2nd base. Braydon also got a really good hit! He hit a homerun!!!! He was so excited about that. I think they had 2 boys on bases when he hit too. The score last night was 11-7. This was against the same team that they played 2 weeks ago and it was a close game. 7-6. Braydon's friend, Tren, is on this team. He is loving baseball and everyone still comments on how good he does. Oh, if Braydon isn't pitching, he's on 1st base. He does a great
job at talking to the team and keeping them going. It's fun to hear kids talk base talk. The last game Braydon was on 1st base and he did a great job encouraging the other pitcher. We actually have 2 really good pitchers on our team. Probably the 2 best pitchers in the league. That would explain why we have an undefeated team. Oh, I love little league baseball!
2 comments:
That is great to hear how good Braydon is doing with baseball!! He sounds like a natural!!
Cute pictures of Mayci...she is so cute! I really wish we lived closer so our girls could play together! I am so excited for our family reunion in July!! I know Carson is excited to see his cousins, but I told him we were all going to Reno before than, and so he was even more excited!
I like the post on Brower Power about their HUT! It totally sounds like the things we used to do as kids! I am glad kids are still like that these days, since I know how much fun WE had!! It must have something to do with how great their parents are!
Thanks again for updating your blog..I have been waiting to see what has been going on up their!
Ris, so good to hear from you on my blog! I got the vinyl table cloth idea from Stacy's blog littlebirdiesecrects.com glad to see you have a blog- now i can follow what your cute fam is doing! congrats to Braydon! i hope my little boy is a baseball player!
Post a Comment