Mayci is so funny. She loves shoes. She also knows that if we pull out her shoes, that means that we are going somewhere. She will squeal and start to smile knowing that she will get to go outside. She doesn't like it though when the other kids go outside and she has to stay inside. She'll stand by the back door and watch them. She'll pound on the door and yell at them until they come to the door. When the door opens, she tries to get out. The kids move her hands and slowly shut the door. She then screams and starts to pout! It's just funny to watch.

She found her shoes the other day and wanted to go outside. I wasn't going to let her though because the kids were all playing their own thing and didn't want to watch her. She kept showing me her shoes and tapping on the door. I finally grabbed the camera and got a few pictures of her and what she did for about 15-20 minutes.

I know that she was trying to figure out how to get the shoes on by herself. She even tried to get Madison's shoes on. She put them on her hands and everytime I went to get a picture of her with shoes on her hands, she'd take them off.

She then started a game of pick up a shoe and throw it. She thought this was fun and wanted me to play. She'd throw the shoes at me and just laugh.

I think she liked seeing where they would land. The also made a pretty good thump too.

This would be her desperate, "Let me out you guys! Pllllleeeeaaaasssseeee!" Her little hands pound on the door and she'll press her face against the glass. The kids love to see her do this because on their side, it looks hilarious. Mayci knows that she'll get a reaction if she does this and Mayci is good at getting their attention. Oh, the little things that little ones learn so quickly. This one is pretty darn smart. She knows how to get her way.
3 comments:
She is so cute and getting so big! I can't believe it! We miss you guys too! You need to come and visit!
LOL! So darn cute!
Super cute pictures of Mayci!! That is just like Kaylee...she wants to be whereever Carson is...which is normally the garage or backyard...so lately I have let her, and she gets filthy...but she is having fun right?? I am so happy to see Braydon having so much fun with Baseball...I don't know all the rules either! :)
Post a Comment