The kids got to have their picture taken with one of the blow up displays they had. There was a person dressed up in a real bunny outfit but the kids didn't want to have a picture with it. Actually, they didn't even want to stop to have this picture taken. But mom just had to have a picture. They just wanted to get on with the hunt. We were there about 1/2 hour early and they were pretty anxious to get the hunt started.
This would be the Three Amigos! They are always together. Kenzie's age group was on the football field but I couldn't see how I was going to get to all three girls at the same time. I told Kenzie to go with Madison. So, she hunted with the 6 & 7 year olds. Madison, Ryann and Kenzie are kind of silly girls. We game planned before the hunt started and decided that they needed to run as fast as they could to the middle/back and start picking up eggs there. Once the game plan was in place, the giggles and excitement was very noticeable!
There were a lot of kids at the hunt. It was fun to see all of them race around trying to pick up eggs. I don't think anyone got trampled though. The Three Amigos were pretty good runners and they made it out there pretty fast!
Mayci's age group actually started before the older kids. I thought that was smart. That way if you had younger ones, you could be with them, take pictures, help get eggs. Then you could still make it over to the older ones and get some pictures over with them. It was such a good hunt. I decided that Mayci probably wouldn't get many eggs picked up so I got some pictures before the hunt. Her coat was so big that she couldn't do much with her hands. Justin took her on the hunt and he had to pick up the 4 eggs that they walked by. He said that Mayci was more interested in what all the other kids were doing. Imagine that!





1 comment:
That was a fun hunt! Thanks for the pictures of Ryann...I didn't get too many! Cute pictures of Mayci, she is too cute!
Post a Comment