Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Sad Post

So, Braydon lost his first game tonight.

The final score was 8-7 and it was a stressful game to watch. The team just made a few simple mistakes and those few add up to too many errors in the game. The other team really gave our team a run for their money. We were behind when the 4th inning started and we were up to bat first and scored 2 runs to tie the game. Then the few little mistakes that were made in the bottom of the 4th gave the other team 1 run in and that was the game.

I think the boys probably learned the importance of following through with every little detail of the game. There is no slacking in this sport. Braydon was a little bummed but they still have 6 more games to prove just how great they are. One loss isn't so bad!

Great game Braydon! I'm proud of your attitude!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Sometimes we can learn alot from not winning! I hope he isn't sad for too long!! Give him a big hug for me!!

Jaymie Quigley said...

I'm proud of him too. It makes you want it all the more next time!