We spent time in our garden. We caught up on things that didn't get done for 3 or 4 weeks around the house and the garage. We had a BBQ with Justin's parents. We made it to the fireworks in Idaho Falls. They were WONDERFUL! We also didn't go to bed until after midnight. It was 12 am when we actually got home from the fireworks. It was worth it though. The fireworks that I.F. puts on are better than any I've seen while growing up!
I also got to spend time curled up with this wonderful guy.
I love my 5 beautiful/handsome kids. I'm glad that we live in a country that gives us freedoms and choices and I'm more grateful that my kids have learned how to make those choices that bless them and our family immensely! What a lucky mom I am!!





1 comment:
I mentioned that it was quite a constrast this year when usually we are sweating at the parade and this year we are wearing jackets. Crazy summer! Cute pictures. You look great.
Post a Comment