
Braydon trying out some Archery! He did a great job. Very consistent at hitting the target. Austin even did great. He got real close to the bullseye a number of times.
The theme was 'Knights of the Roundtable' and they did a great job with the stations. They had wheelbarrel jousting and tons of boy things. This is the boys trying to knock each other off their balance things (I don't know what they were called but the boys loved to hit each other).
They got to build a CASTLE and then the other half of their pack got to try and wreck it with their catapult! Kinda cool!
Braydon getting aim at the castle!
What boy doesn't want to shoot a gun? Granted, it was only a BB gun but boy did they like this part! Archery and BB was a big hit with all of the boys! Austin and Braydon both were great aim!
We got back late Sunday night (like 2:30am) and into bed by 3 am and had a message that they needed me to go help with Cub scout day camp on Monday and Tuesday. So, I planned to get up and find someone else to go help but with no luck. The scoutmaster had called everyone all weekend and was lucky to get help driving kids. So, at 7 am I got my kids up and ready to leave- including myself ready- by 7:45. We drove into Boise for the camp and it was my scoutmaster and myself with 17 boys all day. We were there until 3:30 pm and they had a blast. I decided it was a good way to keep my house clean when we got home from our trip. Other than laundry took until late Tuesday night to get done, we weren't home to mess the house up. I still had to teach piano lessons on Wednesday since I couldn't teach them on Tuesday. So, it was Thursday before I got to do absolutely nothing! It was a good week though!
No comments:
Post a Comment