Friday, June 20, 2008

My 3 month old!

I took this picture this morning just after I ate breakfast. She was just sitting there with this cute little look and it was almost like she was pondering something and as I looked at her she had a great big grin on her face and started talking to me. We had quite the conversation for a few minutes. She likes the one on one time with her mommy! So do I! No other distractions from siblings!

Austin and Braydon thought that this was kind of funny! I don't know what they were doing exactly but I found this picture on my camera! It's funny to see what kids can do with a camera!

This was too cute. Her bouncer has a mirror at the top of it and she likes to sit and look at herself in it. Her most favorite thing to do is talk back to the cute little girl that she sees! So adorable!


My little angel is 3 months old! Time is flying by! I'm hoping to get some better pics done here soon but for now I'm just posting a few that have been taken this week! She is such a smiley little girl. I've been getting up and walking at 6:30 am this week and she's gotten up just before that to eat and she has a smile every morning. It's a great way to start your day if you ask me.

Yesterday she was laughing all day. The kids think it is so cute to hear her laugh. She has been so easy going. Last night I was ironing clothes (yuck) and Justin was doing the books and Mayci just hung out in her bouncer for about 1 1/2 hours just chilin'! She has been the perfect 5th child!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

She is so dang cute! I liked your post that I tagged you with! your vacation pics are fun! Cute blog, i love reading it!

Ron and Debbie said...

I can't believe she is 3 months old! Wow! Time flies! I am so glad that I get to hear your family stories over the summer! Before you know it, I will get to spend time with Kenzie during the day!! I can't wait! Keep in touch!