Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Princess time

Madison, Sleeping Beauty, and Kenzie


Snow White and the girls- she was my favorite to see. She looked very much like her and was very nice! Sleeping Beauty needed more beauty rest. She was in a hurry!
Cinderella and the girls
Carson, our cute little niece, I mean, nephew!!
Our 2 little girls showing off their princess attitudes!



I found a few more pics from our trip! These were taken Friday morning while Grandma and I took the girls to the Princess Faire. We got to visit with only 3 princesses but the girls were in Heaven! Even Carson (their cousin) got in on the girlie action. He is a cute little girl! Grandma got the girls these hats. That was a very hard decision. You don't ever give girls money and let them loose in a room full of princess stuff and then give them a limit! We took a lot longer than we thought that we would with the princesses. They all had fun though!

No comments: