My sister tagged me about a week ago and I'm just now getting around to getting it done. It's been fun because you take pictures of your answers. The kids thought I was weird because I had to take pictures of our toilet and sink. What can I say, they have a silly mom! Enjoy!
1. Where you want to go: England. Actually, I want to travel everywhere and anywhere but I think it would be great to go see London, Paris, France- I really think it would be fun to visit a bunch of castles and learn the history behind them. This is the Palace of Westminster. Kind of neat!
2. Your Fridge: This is not nearly big enough for my family! This pic only show 4 gallons of milk and we usually have 4-6 gallons in it. I really want the fridge that has two doors on top and the freezer on the bottom. I would like a stainless steel one and it will need to be the biggest size possible! I won't complain though, I have a fridge that keeps all of my yummy food cold!

3. Your toilet: How much fun is this! I did just clean it before I took a picture. Don't you just love the smell of a clean bathroom? My favorite is a nice long bath, a good book, no interruptions in a clean bathroom. Who cares what my toilet looks like!!!

4. Your laundry pile: This is only our midweek pile! 4 baskets of laundry to fold is nothing. 2 of these baskets are towels! Summertime comes and my kids think they have to go through all of our towels. We had to put a rule down that they hang their towels up to dry every night so that I'm not washing so many towels! I don't have a problem getting laundry washed, it's getting it all folded. I try to put it all on my bed somedays and then I have to fold it before going to bed. Well, now I'm good at folding it up with my bedspread as I take it off. Then it's out of my way and I can try again the next day! I'll figure it out soon! I'm working on getting my kids trained to fold their own clothes!

5. Your sink: I usually try and keep dishes out of it. If my kitchen is clean then I don't feel like my house is a total disaster. We have a good system down. The kids each have a day to empty the dishwasher and it has to be done in the morning. We load up dishes throughout the day and after dinner, we start the washer. I like to wash up any extra dishes before going to bed but that doesn't always happen, especially if they aren't stinky dishes. It just makes my day go a little better knowing I don't have to deal with dirty dishes first thing in the morning!

6. Your favorite room: I don't really have a favorite room as much as a favorite spot, my recliner! I love to sit and hold Mayci and cuddle up in a blanket and read a book. Either to myself or to my girls! It is in the same room as our piano and I love to sit and listen to the boys play the piano. All the kids love to hang out in this room. Lots of games of memory have been played in our front room! No TV in it! I think that's why I like it. You have to make up your own activities!
7. My closet. It's a walk in closet but not my kind of walk in closet. I think this should be more like a linen closet. My dream closet will be the size of my master bedroom that I have now. I want a bench to sit on, an ironing board, a countertop to use when I pack, a jewelry station and much more in my future closet! Right now, we're making due with the little space that we have!
8. What are your kids doing right now: When I started this tag, my kids were out on the slip-n-slide with a few neighbor kids over. They like being outside and especially when there is water involved!
9. Self Portrait. I could've put one of just me but why when I have such cute girls to share. We didn't get all of Mayci in this one.
10. Favorite shoes: I could have done a couple of different ones but when it comes right down to it, I really don't like to wear shoes. My walking shoes are on the top of the list but my slippers are a must anywhere. I love to take them traveling with us and wear them in the van. If my feet are warm then I'm usually warm. I have to get slippers with some type of sole on the bottom because I wear them everywhere.
OK- I tag Debbie, Krista, Nikki, Josey, Jo, and Kim! Anyone else that wants to be tagged too! Have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment