My pics got out of order! Sorry! This is Kenzie getting ready for the Shamu show. She is holding a diaper changing pad. She thought that this would keep her dry! It didn't!!!
This is Kenzie, Madison and Kate waiting for the Shamu Show to start! Look at how dry they are!
This is after the shamu show! Kate got covered by Austin and Braydon and so she didn't end up too bad! There was one splash from Shamu that brought so much water by our feet that the whole front row (about 5 rows in front of us) got up and moved up higher! It was so much fun! Lots of laughing and cheering went on that day!
This is the first show we went to. The dolphins were so fun to watch. Madison said she wanted to be a trainer and work with the dolphins. The only problem is, she hates the smell (she's like her mother). When we walked down to look at the sharks Madison was the first to say "EW! It stinks!!!" Funny girl!
The gang watching the dolphins. Kate is the cute one in the middle with blonde hair. There were a few times that the kids were very amazed at what the dolphins could actually do. It was fun to watch their faces when the dolphins did their tricks!
One of the dolphins jumping over the rope!
This picture is so funny! We went out to the van to eat lunch and the SUV next to us caught their attention. They realized that their bodies looked funny in the reflection on the SUV. It entertained them for about 15 mins. or so. They got a good laugh out of it!
So, Justin had us in line for the Shamu show early so we could get a good seat. That is Madison and Kenzies head right where we sat. It was fun to see the whale that close. Yes we got soaked. Kenzie didn't want to get wet but she toughed it out! Justin had to turn around so that Mayci wouldn't get too wet. We had a blast that day!
Saturday we got to go to SeaWorld with Justin's brother and sister-in-law. We had tons of fun. I think that we made it to every show there. The kids loved all of the shows and Madison kept saying, "I need a dolphin like that. I need a whale like that!" They were all very impressed. We sat in the soak zone for all of the shows but one. Yes, even Mayci sat with us. Justin did a great job keeping her covered. We did get a little sun that day but not too bad. Mostly just our heads and necks. The last show we watched was fun because Justin got to be a part of the pre-show. He almost had to be a part of the show. The other guy that was picked to help with the pre-show got picked instead. I don't remember all of the fun play toys at Sea World the last time I was there. The kids had fun that morning playing on the great big toy area!





1 comment:
I am so jealous of your trip!! It sounds like you had so much fun! Thank goodness Justin is so organized so you could do all of those things! I wish I could have come!!!! Thanks for visiting our site! I have to admit, it was all because of yours! :) Thanks for letting us take a peek at your trip! Stay in touch!
Post a Comment