
Our feet soaking. We just sat on the couch and chit-chatted for a bit!
The girls insisted on having a cold lemonade and sitting in their chairs out front. They sat all adult like! Precious!
Takin' it easy!
Mayci sitting in the rocker by herself. She's getting good at holding her head up by herself! She's 3 months old now!!!!
Daddy's girls! We had a great day just us girls! We definetely need to have more days like this!
This week has been so much more laid back! Today the boys got to go to Roaring Springs with their friend Adam and his dad. So it was just the girls and me! They wanted to do something fun since the boys got to go have fun. I told them we could have a pedicure! Madison hadn't heard of that word before but when I told her we got to soak our feet she knew exactly what we were going to do. The girls helped me get everything out and we got to work. While I was rubbing their feet with lotion, Madison asked "Do they do this in stores? Like, could we go and have someone else do this for us?" I told her yes and she got all excited and asked if we could go do this sometime at a store. I let her know that we could go do this for my birthday, just the girls. She kind of liked that idea. I have to admit, I like being very busy and having a crazy schedule but I won't pass up a day of pamper with the girls. It was a great change from last week! Thanks girls!
3 comments:
What a fun day! I can't wait to do things like this with Oakley! That picture of the four of you is adorable!!!
Great questions Madison! I like your thinking that someone could do it for you and you could just sit and relax!! :) Isn't it fun to just do "girlie" things? Thanks for the postcard Madison!! I loved it! Have your mom send me an e-mail with your address and I will write you back!
Isn't summer wonderful? It sounds like you guys are having a great one. Us too, it's just not the kind you blog about! How fun to just hang out with your girls, I can't wait to see all of you.
Post a Comment