Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Few Final Pictures

This picture was too cute! We all went on the Bear raft ride (whatever that ride is called) and when we came back, Grandma had succeeded in getting my two little ones asleep! Kenzie even left drool all over Grandma's pants. I think we wore them out by Friday!


Our family (plus Uncle Travis) at the beach. It was a little windy and kind of cold but the kids still had a blast! This picture was the only time Mayci left her carseat at the beach.


This is how tired Madison got Saturday night. We were at our BBQ and Madison was in the hot tub. She wanted new water wings so that she could go play in the pool (her water wings got a hole in them). I told her we didn't have anymore and she insisted that I did and I needed to go get them for her. I asked her to come over and talk to me but she wouldn't get out of the hot tub to visit about the problem she had. She decided that she'd just sit and cry instead. Silly girl!



These are just a few misc. pics! We had to have a pic of the ever popular lollipops that you can only get at Disney (ha, ha, ha!). Grandma got all the grandkids one and Justin also managed to get one for our kids! It worked wonders getting them to sleep all the way home Sunday. It was kind of fun to look back and see all of them with these in their hands! The van didn't get too sticky with them. The kids really liked them!

No comments: