Monday, November 3, 2008

M & M (& M) Time

Brighton & Kenzie enjoying popcorn and a Caprisun! You gotta love simple snacks that make kids happy!
Kenzie, Mom and Mayci's head! I had her in her carrier and tried to keep her bundled up so she'd stay warm. For the most part she didn't complain. Mostly slept!

Kenzie with the pumpkin she picked out! It was the right size for her and she had to have one with a good stem on it! I got covered in 'pokies' while I tried getting it for her. I thought that I got them all but found about 3 more in Mayci's blanket when I got home.


Kenzie in the corn maze! We did the shorter part of the maze. It took us about 6 minutes to get through it! Some of the kids kept worrying that we were really lost! Pretty funny!


Kenzie on the hay ride! We got to see a zebra and a camel on the farm! Who knew that those were the kind of animals Idahoans kept on a farm! Forget the cows, horses and pigs! We all just want to see the wild animals!




Last Tuesday I got to go with Kenzie and her class to the Pumpkin Patch just down the street from our house. Kenzie was so excited to have me go with her! It was so cold though. By the time we left it started to warm up some but I was still cold the whole day! Mayci slept through most of our outing but it was fun!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Looks like you had fun...And your halloween pics are cute. Mayci made a very cute lion!

Tara Mc said...

I live for little times like that with my kids. You're always so great at doing those, I admire that. And you always make me think to take more pictures. Fun day!

Ron and Debbie said...

It was fun! The weather was so much better than last year! Thanks for coming! I always enjoy a day with you and the kids! Kenzie and Madison's pictures on your sidebar are adorable!!!! What a sweet family you have!