Saturday, November 29, 2008

Odds & Ends

I found a few pics that I thought would be fun to share!


Kenzie was waiting for the kids to come home from school one afternoon. While waiting, she fell asleep! Mayci and I were in the other room and after it was quiet for awhile, we came in to see what she was up to! This is how we found her! This little girl hates not having someone to play with in the afternoon. Too bad Kindergarten isn't an all day thing. Then Mayci wouldn't be so bored with her mom!
Mayci found my exercise ball out in the front room one day! She got so excited and tried hard to stand up with it or suck on it! It just wouldn't stay still for her! She had a blast with it though!

2 weeks ago the girls had their dance pictures done for dance. They were so beautiful! I didn't get a picture of Madison but this is Kenzie's picture! We put makeup on the girls and glitter! They loved being dolled up! I'll post pics of their performance in a few weeks.


This was an early Christmas gift from Aunt Amber. An apple/peeler/corer! My kids love it! Kenzie and I had a lot of apples for about a week! She loves how the apples look when they are all done being peeled! What a fun and healthy snack!



3 comments:

Andrea said...

Great pictures!

Jaymie Quigley said...

Cute kids!

Ron and Debbie said...

Oh poor Kenzie looks all tuckered out! I too wish that Kindergaten was all day! We will have to keep bothering Mr. Silzly for when Mayci is in school! Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!