Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My kind of weather

Austin tried catching some flakes with his tongue! My kids are still die hard fans when it comes to tetherball.
Braydon didn't stop hardly at all. It was a tetherball or die kind of day!

My boys were trying to get Adam to smile for the camera! They never got him too!


Sooooo- Saturday I felt like playing some of my most favorite cd's. My Christmas cd's. I was spending the morning doing some much needed cleaning of my house and decided that it would be fun to pull out the Christmas music. I love this time of year! I love the memories that come from playing certain songs. I took some time to rearrange my furniture so we can get the tree up this week. Justin doesn't think it should go up until after Thanksgiving but I think it should go up now! We'll see if I can get the box down myself today or tomorrow! Back to my point I was trying to make- whenever I play my Christmas music, it snows! My kids were so excited to see it snow. It snowed off and on for most of the afternoon. Nothing really stuck to the ground but the kids got wet. They came in and asked for hot cocoa! My favorite thing. We even made some mint chocolate chip cookies and some rolls. I'll let it snow like this anytime. It beats being in Bear Lake and getting all of the snow that they get!

5 comments:

Ron and Debbie said...

I can't wait to put up our Christmas stuff either! It seems like it takes forever to get here!! I am curious how you make your chocolate chip mint cookies....could I get the recipe?!?!

Camille said...

I am going to miss those wonderful wild winters in Kuna Idaho this year!

Jaycee & Baylee Carroll said...

Oh my goodness- your kids are so dang cute! I'll tell my mom and dad that you said hi- But what a fun looking family. I like your blog template- ha ha good minds think alike! But anyways i'm glad you found my blog and have a great day!

Tara Mc said...

Hey, I heard that! And we had a delightfully SUNNY day on Saturday. I know what you mean though, the first few storms of the year are my favorite. And I'll take your Boise weather any day!

Unknown said...

That looks like my front yard. What is with the tetherball craze. My kids play it constantly too.