Monday, September 27, 2010

In His Blood

This kid was born to play football-
Braydon's team is currently undefeated for the season. They only have 1 game left and then they will have playoffs and the Championship game. We're pretty sure that they'll be playing in the Championship game. All but one of their games they've played have been 50-something to 6 or 0. The game they played last week was actually a pretty tense game. The other team got to score first and it was back and forth until about the 4th quarter. In the 3rd quarter (and some of the 4th), Braydon's team managed to put about 7 kids on the other team on the sidelines. One of the kids broke 2 bones in his arm. Another kid broke 2 ribs (Braydon sacked that boy. Oops!) They ended up winning 50-20. I almost lost my voice after that game. It was worth it though. I love watching these kids play!! My mom and dad actually got to make it up to that game. Didn't get pics though. We were too into the game to remember about the camera.

Here are a few pictures I got of Braydon during one of the games and just afterwards. I love to hear the coach talk with the boys after each game. He's been an amazing coach and I hope that we'll be with him each year to follow. He does a great job keeping things positive for everyone and encourages each kid alot.

Such great experiences for Braydon. I don't know if I'll be able to stand watching him when he's playing college ball or maybe even pro's. I already can't stand it if he's hit and ends up on the ground. He's tougher than I think though. Like I said, he was born to play football!!

No comments: