Monday, September 8, 2008

1st Grade is tough


Madison has been so tired when she gets home from school. Last week she came home and asked if she could lay down and take a nap. Madison never naps. She's always too busy into everything that everyone else is doing to even consider a nap. I told Madison that she could have a nap anytime that she wanted to. So, she went in to her room and grabbed her blanket. She came out and curled up into MY chair and took a nap. If I get all my chores done, can I curl up in a blanket and take a nap? I think I'll try that today when the kids get home. I'll let them be mom today and I'll trade them places. Then they won't have to take a nap or do the afterschool routine. They can do the mom thing (whatever that is!) Thank you Mrs. Brooks for giving me a few minutes of quiet time after school!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jase gets very tired too. He usually never stops for a second. But he has fallen asleep a couple times since school has started. What do they do in 1st grade that is wiping them out.

Anne said...

Okay, how come my 1st grader isn't pooped yet? She just gets cranky!