My kids love to take pictures and they don't do too bad of a job sometimes. I have tons of the same thing in pictures. I need to teach the kids to take just one pic of Mayci and not 20. Kenzie took about 15 pictures of her horse that she got for her birthday. When I looked through the pics on my camera I couldn't figure out what it was at first. Once I realized what she was doing I asked her what she was trying to do. She told me that she wanted to get a picture of all of her horse. Well, she did. And then some! Madison loves to pose for the camera and the girls love to arrange things so they can get other things in the picture. Madison loves to take self portraits and Kenzie is now attempting it also! It's just fun to see them copy what us adults do! They'll figure it out soon!
1 comment:
My kids don't usually take pictures of people. I will find pictures of backpacks, a toy, a stuffed animal, a book, shoes, etc. Sometimes I am deleting 20 items, depending who has been "borrowing" my camera!
Post a Comment