My Braydon is too funny! His teacher lets the kids pick out of a treasure box if they are good for the day/week and today he came home with new teeth! I'll have to keep these around and show the kids what their teeth will look like if they don't do a better job brushing their teeth. Justin says that while he was in West Virginia, there were a couple of people that looked like they could have had teeth like these fake ones. I better start cracking down on the brushing for my kids!
Cal & Brock
2 years ago





3 comments:
Wow! Lots of good posts Ris! I love them all, I love all the pictures, even the ones your kids tooK! I can't believe Mayci is sitting up! Kaylee can a little, but not very well. You have a wonderful family and you are a wonderful mom! You are such a great example to me! I love you tons!
Great teeth Braydon!
Hey- I sat in front of your Dad and Chris at Stake Conference on Sunday- I swear Chris can't be that old! Holy Cow where has time gone?!!?!?!?
Post a Comment