This is Mayci sitting up by herself! Not a good picture but the kids were the photographers and Madison thought that was the neatest thing in the world. Mayci is now really pretty good at sitting and has been for about 1 week or so!
What can I say about this picture? Madison is so animated at times. Let's just say that she's eccstatic about Mayci being able to sit up! (She has this expression alot lately!)
Just a funny little tidbit:
Madison is always saying this- "Mom, Can I ask you something?" At first I didn't really pay much attention to what she was saying. Then I realized that she was saying that a lot and kids don't usually say that. It usually comes out, "Hey mom!" or "Guess what Mom". I now tease Madison and when she asks me that I reply, "No Madison, you can't ask me anything!!!" It's fun to tease that little girl!





No comments:
Post a Comment