
Kenzie is so great at this part!
She has such good concentration when she is rolling the dough.
She wanted us to get a picture of the cookies on the pan. I just love cinnamon and sugar together. Even better on a sugar cookie! (now you know why I have so much extra padding on my hips!)
The finished product! Don't you love warm, soft cookies? Me too!!
Kenzie loves to help me cook. She does a great job helping me out and her favorite thing to do is help with Snickerdoodles. She is such a perfectionist that this cookie is so fun for her. She loves to roll the cookies into a ball for me and she is great at getting them perfectly rounded. It's fun to have a little thing like making cookies to do with someone so fun like Kenzie. It was neat to see her after the cookies were done put all the dishes in the sink and ask if she could wash the dishes. I didn't complain at all. Granted, the dishes were still dirty when she was done but I couldn't crush her and tell her no she can't do the dishes. What kind of mother would I be if I did that? Thanks for the kitchen fun!
3 comments:
YUM! I love snickerdoodles! Bring some on over will ya?!
Yummy!!! I want some! Can you all share? That is my favorite kind of cookie!
Looks like Kenzie takes this cookie making seriously! :)
Love her little apron!
Post a Comment