I have a good high school friend that tagged me and I thought it was kind of fun. I'm suppose to list 6 quirky, unspectacular things about me!
1. I love to have an organized house and will get very upset when the kids disturb my organization. Yet, I don't have a problem just setting stuff in piles in my room or the office until I can't stand the mess anymore. Piles are really hard on my personality!
2. I love to have get-togethers at our house but I hate getting ready for them. I can spend 1-2 days cleaning my house for the party, in great detail (like thinking people are going to notice how dirty my floorboards are or how much dust is sitting on top of my fan). I like having a reason to do the tedious little cleaning jobs around the house but I know that my house will be completely a mess in just a few hours time. Let's just say, we haven't had many parties lately!
3. I can't see paying more than $10 for a piece of clothing but will pay any price for a good book.
4. I loved english in school but the drawback is, I proofread what I read and pull out all of the misspelled words all too easy.
5. The toilet paper roll has to roll toward you! It just makes sense!
6. I love school supplies! I always walk through the office supply section just to see if there is something I need to buy. I love to have a stock of school supply stuff! Something about a nice new box of crayons!
I tag anyone that would like to share what's quirky about them! Thanks Andrea for the laughs!
Cal & Brock
2 years ago





2 comments:
Ris I love that you post all of the stuff that is going on in your lives it makes us feel like we are keeping up. Keep the posts comin.
I get tagged all the time and think that no one wants to hear all my little quirks again, but then I read others and I love to hear more about them. Thanks for sharing more about you.
Post a Comment