Friday, April 2, 2010

Cheap Fun!

Since it was cold outside, after watching our movie, we decided to head over to Toys'R'Us to let the kids play there! They had a little too much fun.

Braydon and Tren found the bin of bouncy balls. They actually found the nerf aisle at one point too! The store workers probably hate cold spring breaks!
The girls got pretty excited about almost every aisle we went down. They couldn't control themselves when we found the aisle with the Furreal pets.
Mayci wanted to buy everything we saw! She had a high level of excitement too!
Madison LOVES monkies! She saw this and said that she was so in love with it! She's saving up her money and going to buy it herself since I told her I wouldn't buy it for her that day!
I really thought this bear was too cute! It was pretty big too. Ryann tried convincing her mom that she should get it. Her mom was not convinced!
The bear was bigger than Mayci. They also had a Hippopotamus that was pink and this big too. I think Mayci would love to have something this big. We'd probably have to take it everywhere with us though!
Kenzie thought this guitar would be fun to have. I believe it would not be fun to have. Very noisy and annoying!
These were pretty dang cool. I think we need to invest in these babies. It's like a skateboard that you ride on your knees. There are even brakes on it. Yes, my boys rode around the store on them. I thought about giving them a test ride but figured we'd probably get kicked out of the store if they found a mom riding around on these.
We had 13 kids and 4 adults in the store. We were a crazy bunch but we had fun. Can't wait to go back and visit Toys'R'Us again soon!

No comments: