Wednesday, April 21, 2010

TAG

Ok...so Heidi Cornwell tagged me in this little game, so I thought I would play along...

The Rule: Only answer with one word.

where is your cell? clueless
your hair? messy
your mother? amazing
your father? coach
your favorite food? icecream
your dream last night? hubby
your favorite drink? water
your dream/goal? loved
what room are you in? office
your fear? heights
where do you want to be in 6 years? family
where you were last night? bed
what your aren't? skinny
wish list items? travel
where your grew up? Everywhere
last thing you did? Kiss
what are you wearing? slippers
tv? rarely
your life? Married :)
your pet? none
muffins? Poppyseed
your friends? the best
your mood? happy
missing someone? Family
vehicle? Van
something your not wearing? watch
your favorite store? Coldstone
your favorite color? green
when was the last time you laughed? today
when was the last time you cried? month
one place you go over and over? bathroom
person who emails you the most? Hubby
favorite place to eat? Roadhouse

I tag: anyone that wants to!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Fun post...but I must disagree with one...you ARE skinny!! You are so gorgeous, you don't even know it!! Don't be so hard on yourself Ris, you are amazing!!! I wish I could be half of the person you are!!