As the boys left for baseball practice last night, the girls and I watched a big gust whip through and scatter garbage and debris all over the place. My girls then worried about the power going out. It started raining just after that and rained quite a bit throughout the night.
This morning brought on a constant wind. It was almost mesmerizing for me to just sit and watch the clouds roll quickly by and see the trees sway back and forth.
It's funny that out my back windows I can see the flag blowing at the school. In Kuna there was a flag pole in my backyard neighbors' yard and I'd check the flag to see if it was windy or not. I now do the same thing. It's pointless though. It's almost always blowing in the wind. Today is was non-stop whipping.
I hope the wind doesn't blow all summer long. I'd like to enjoy the outdoors at some point on this side of the state!!





6 comments:
Sorry, but it's a sign that you are supposed to come back to THIS side of the state! :o)
If you wait for the wind to stop you will never do anything in Eastern Idaho.
So true Shannon...it will stop a little in July, but expect this kind of weather all the way until June. When Jef first moved here it snowed June 8th.
Do you know why it's windy in Idaho Falls?.......because Pocatello sucks! Ha Ha JK all you Pokie lovers!
I know! did you see Watts' trampoline do acrobatics into our yard!! crazy!
Although little Kuna has nothing on Eastern Idaho's wind (I remember what it was like living in Rexburg!) we've had our trampoline blown over up against the fence. It was crazy!
Post a Comment