Thursday, October 8, 2009

Come What May...

...And Love it! Joseph B. Wirthlin

What a perfect saying for my birthday! I can honestly say that I enjoyed every minute of my day yesterday! The love from friends and family were abundant and even overflowing. I felt like a queen yesterday with all of the emails, gifts, phone calls and texts. Thank you for making my day a special one!
I got these wonderful flowers from my husband (Thank you Heidi for delivering them to me!) and I got this wonderful wall hanging from Heidi. This is a perfect saying to live by. I feel like that is what I've been trying to do with everything that has been thrown at me for the last 4 or 5 years. I figure, if you've been given something to deal with, Heavenly Father knows you can handle it and you'll probably even learn TONS from it. After my eventful day yesterday, I've learned that I have so many wonderful friends that truly love me and my family. It makes me glad to know that I have someone I can lean on when I need support.
Thank you for all of the Birthday Wishes and mostly, the BOXES!!! Thank you Justin for making my home bright, even though you weren't there. I love you Forever!

We got to go for icecream last night and that was the perfect ending to my day. Even Kenzie and Mayci got their share of icecream and you'd never know that they were sick as they were at Arctic Circle! It just goes to show, icecream will cure anything!!!
Heidi and her friend David came to celebrate with us!

Austin, Mayci and Marisa!

Ryann, Madison, and Kenzie were so hyper. They did a lot of giggling, like only girls can do! We will miss having Ryann spend time with us!

Austin, Braydon and Adam. (Tami didn't get her picture taken!!) These boys did a great job behaving while we were out and even played really good with the girls outside while us older people sat around and visited! The kids didn't get to bed until 9:30 pm but I figured, you only have a day like this once. Enjoy it!

2 comments:

Camille said...

You have such a sweet husband! I am so glad you had a wonderful 29th birthday! : )
Happy Late Birthday, we miss you guys too!

Heidi said...

We had fun having icecream with you. I hope your birthday was fantastic! Love you tons!