Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's that time again

Last weekend while Justin was home, we decided that we really needed new family pictures since the last time we took pictures was when Mayci was about 6 weeks old. We asked a good friend, Nikki to help us out with this task. She hasn't been doing photography very long but she's good at everything that she does and decided to give photography a try. I think she does a great job and she had some fun poses. We did all of them here in Kuna.

There's lots of pictures that she took and I'm having a hard time deciding which ones to use. Enjoy! I have.







This is Justin's favorite thing to do with Mayci. She laughs so hard when he does this. Great job getting this one Nikki.












7 comments:

Brookie said...

what a beautiful family you have marissa! all your children are sooo cute!

Brookie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camille said...

so so cute! i am with brooke, you have a very beautiful family! i love all of them! great colors!

Grandma Sony said...

Thank you for sharing - the pictures are absolutely priceless. Treasure these times - for all too quickly they are gone - cute family, cute kids, great people. Love you

ShaRene Knox said...

Beautiful Pictures!

Nikki said...

So much fun Marisa to take your fam pix! I am gonna miss ya! Enjoy SE Idaho you will love it too!!!

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

Your pics turned out really cute. I can't wait we are having our family pics taken over Thanksgiving in Vegas and now we actually have a little family. Although its sad your moving were happy because you will be closer and maybe we will see you more.