Monday, October 12, 2009

Time with Friends

First I had to share our toothless girl. She came home from school last week and gave me this smile. Ryann had come home with her and said that she looked like a hockey player. I laughed and decided that she did look pretty roughed up. I'm just noticing how cute she sounds as she talks. I don't think I've taken time before to notice how funny my kids sound when they are missing teeth.
We got to visit with our dear friends, the Behunin's during Priesthood session of conference this October. They were kind enough to do a dinner up and we had yummy hamburgers and hotdogs. It seems like years since we've seen them and their kids all look so grown up. All of the kids bonded so quickly. If Braydon hadn't gotten sick, they were all planning a sleep over that Saturday night. Since we're moving up there, I'm sure we'll get lots of sleep overs in. The kids managed to get in lots of playing time though. It started to rain and the kids still wanted to be outside playing. We convinced them to come in after awhile. They got real creative and came up with some fun things to play downstairs. We didn't hear from them for an hour or two. It gave Tausha and me some time to catch up on all the talking we haven't done in awhile.
Hallie, Madison, Kenzie and Marquel waiting patiently for us to say it's time to eat!

Austin, Braydon and Tayson- our three amigos that night! Braydon wouldn't give me a good picture at all!

Tausha had Kinley in July and Mayci was so in love with her. She kept giving the binky to Kinley and wanted to just sit by her! It was fun to see Mayci be all motherly!


Madison, Kenzie and Marquel were loving the tree climbing. They would have stayed out all night long if we'd let them. My kids can't wait to get back there to visit!
Thank you Behunin's for such a fun night!

1 comment:

Melissa Durtschi said...

That picture of Kinley and Macyi is too cute. I'm so excited for you to be moving, and I'm glad your kids things it's COOL! ! !