His classmates and he decided to do a chant to 'We will, we will rock you'. It was a favorite thing to do in 5th grade with his teacer, Mrs. Fonnesbeck. They had a competition with the other 5th grade class to see who could be louder while chanting it. The kids this year decided it would be fun to use that for their skit.
They came up with a fun little chant to help the kids remember to 'BE DRUG FREE'. My mom alway said that if you want kids to remember something, put it in song. I thought the 6th graders did a great job with it. Mr. Flores, Austin's teacher, was very nervous for his class. I went to the assembly to watch Austin and he was pacing back and forth in front of me before the assembly started. The kids did a great job getting all of the students to say the chant with them and they even had posters that they held up that said, "Be" "Drug" "Free" and had the student body yell really loud as they held the posters up! Very creative.
Here's a few pictures for Justin's sake. He wondered why I keep cutting Mayci's bangs and he thinks I should let her bangs grow out. I thought I see what she looked like without bangs today and did her hair a little different. I thought she was pretty darn cute!





2 comments:
She looks so cute with out bangs! I did Kaylee's hair the other day and pulled her bangs back and it was fun to see it done differently! The only problem is that her hair is still so short, so unless I glue it to her hed, it didn't stay for a long time! :)
Hey I love you family pics. Who/where did you get them done?
I love Macy's hair. I can't believe she lets you do so much with it.
Post a Comment