Saturday was another fun filled day of looking at houses. We got back to the hotel at 1 pm and swam for an hour or 2. By this time, I had a sick boy. Braydon had a fever and was coughing. He was shivering and achy. He said his throat hurt and I know how he felt. That's how I was Mon-Wed last week. By the time bedtime came, he was miserable. We went to visit some friends in Shelley and we did a BBQ. Then Justin and Rich went to the priesthood session of conference. We headed back to the hotel just after that but had to stop and get some cough medicine for Kenzie and cold and flu medicine for Braydon.
To make it more fun, Madison decided at 1:00am that she wanted to throw up! Not just once that night but 2 times. She wasn't doing too great Sunday morning. We got up, got packed and headed to Justin's Grandma's house. We got there around 11:00 am. We actually got to watch some of General Conference that time. Justin's grandparents fed us a delicious lunch and then I decided we should get back before it got too dark. We pulled out of there at 1:45 pm and Austin started complaining he was sick. By the time we got home @ 6 pm, he had a fever and was achy. We drove home in snow and rain. It snowed all the way to Twin Falls and then rained until we got 30 miles from home. Then it was nice driving conditions. (I'm so excited to move to Eastern Idaho and be in cold, wet weather all of the time! ha, ha)
So, Austin stayed home from school today. Then just before dinner tonight, Madison complained that she wasn't feeling very good. Her chest hurt and she coughed alot today. She also said she had a headache. She ate dinner but right after, was just shivering. I told her to take a hot bath. She got out and fell asleep. I took her temp and she's got a good fever. Oh, I love being a mom! Actually, this isn't all that bad. Especially since they aren't throwing up all over. If they do, they know how to throw up in a toilet or sink. Not in a bed. What fun memories we have from this weekend though.
On a good note, we found a house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We move November 1st!
This was taken Saturday night when we got back to the hotel. She was exhausted and didn't even move once we laid her down.





2 comments:
oh i am so sorry, i totally know what it feels like to have that:( my family just got over it...its horrible. i am glad you found a house but i will miss your family so much:(
Oh don't you LOVE the Idaho Falls Temple. It feels like home. Marissa I am seriously jealous. I wish I could move with you. I miss SE Idaho so much. You will love it? Did you find a house in Shelley? We are in SE Idaho a lot we will have to hook up one of those times.
Post a Comment