Friday night they all came around 5 pm and we had Sloppy Joes! YUM!! The kids ate really good and they all complimented me on the food! (They must have been trying for brownie points so they could stay up later!)
After dinner, the girls had the idea that they really needed to have a pillow fight. It didn't take long for the boys to get in on the action too. I just gave the boys instructions to take it easy on the girls. No one cried during this pillow fight, which is a rare thing when my kids are involved. They are usually out for blood in a pillow fight.
Mayci couldn't decide if she liked what everyone was doing.
I thought this was a funny one of Ryann. Caught in the action!!
After dinner got cleaned up, the girls really wanted a fort. I willingly said I would help with that since I grew up doing that with my sister! After it was made, I got rave reviews on it! The kids couldn't stop squealing with delight abou how big it as. It took up our entire front room and the girls each had their own little section to sleep in. The boys were jealous that they didn't get something cool like that to sleep in.

Yes, I made them brush their teeth! I looked at thoe 5 girls in the bathroom and just laughed. I can't imagine how our house would be if we had 5 girls. Pretty silly!
What's a party if you don't have a few good movies to watch. The girls watched a Barbie Princess movie. Of course. Then we watched "Mr. Troop Mom". This was the girls at the very first of the movie. It went from funny to gross in about 5 seconds. Girls can be so emotional! Tren and Braydon thought that we pretty funny.

The next morning, we all ate LOTS of Swedish pancakes. More compliments followed that meal. Made my morning. The girls got up at 7 am after going to bed at 11 PM. It took lots of coaxing to get the girls to sleep.
What's a party if you don't have a few good movies to watch. The girls watched a Barbie Princess movie. Of course. Then we watched "Mr. Troop Mom". This was the girls at the very first of the movie. It went from funny to gross in about 5 seconds. Girls can be so emotional! Tren and Braydon thought that we pretty funny.
After breakfast they all played for a few hours and then we got pictures of all of the friends before they went home.
Kenzie, Madison, and Sarah
Braydon and Tren showing us their attitude.
Kenzie and Kira. Cute girls.
Madison and Ryann.
Kenzie and Sarah. I never got one of Madison, Ryann and Sarah. I'll have to do that sometime this week.
As the girls were hanging out in the morning, they all kept saying that this was the best party they had ever had. I'm sure it's because they were all hanging out with friends. Life is always better with friends. I'm glad that my kids have had a chance to make the friends that they made while we lived here in Kuna. They will all be- BFFL (as Ryann said all night!)





1 comment:
we don't even live there anymore and i am sad you are leaving! those parties are fun and sad at the same time! all the feelings i had last year are coming back to me.
Post a Comment