Monday, October 12, 2009

What!?

Saturday night, Justin was home for the weekend and we decided we really should start packing something. I sent him out to the garage with the boys to get to work out there and I asked the girls to help me get some packing done inside.

Me: Girls, come and help me pack up all of your toys!
Kenzie: COOL! That sounds like fun!

I never imagined I'd hear the word COOL associated with packing up toys! I'm thinking my kids might be excited about this move. WOO-HOO!!!!

2 comments:

Bunnell's said...

Hi Girly...We did not get the pictures done:( Is Justin going to be back anytime soon? Let me know and we can make some time! I found a couple of good places...

Tara Mc said...

I'm so envious that you get to move and live by such great people as the Behunin's. But I'm still excited to have you closer. Good luck with the packing. Now would be a great time to dig out you magic wand. :)